Track frames and undercarriages are an expensive investment. H.E.M.’s goal is to help keep costs down.
1. Tear down track frames, removing all cartridges (majors and minors).
2. Inspect all bores and bring back to OEM spec.
3. Flux any cracks on majors, minors, and track frame.
4. Reassemble using new OEM only cartridges and reassemble per customer needs and undercarriage of choice.
5. Machine pivetshaft boards and spring tensioner.
H.E.M. is able to offer a variety of track lines (from rubber tracks for skid steers to D11 PPR track groups).
H.E.M. component rebuild abilities include but are not limited to:
· Final drives, wet & dry breaks, complete wheel groups.
· Overhaul & rebuild differentials, complete axel groups, brake groups.
H.E.M.’s skilled mechanics also offer general machining services. They have the ability to machine spindles and seal seats for all major components. The rebuild process requires
H.E.M. is capable of repairing and rebuilding hydraulic cylinders, suspension groups, motors and valves from a variety of manufacturers.
· Flux barrels, piston and head glands.
· Mic the cylinder barer bores pistons and rods.
· In- house capabilities to machine new rods, new barrels, and new rod and barrel ends as well as pistons.
· Work with many chrome facilities to rechrome rods appropriately and efficiently.
· Stock induction hardened chrome rods from 20mm to 6+ inches are available.